Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Literature Circle Book Choice !

Hello all ! I've decided that I'd like to read a book entitled, "The Lightning Thief", by Rick Riordon for Lit Circles! I've heard very positive comments on the book from my peers, and even Eddie said that it was the only book that ever made him actually want to read! That's a definite plus, right? I searched the book on Barnes&Noble, and it seems really good. Its got Adventure, action, and fantasy. It also has a lot to do with Greek Mythology, which I am extremely interested in. That's another plus. Its set in modern day, New York. The main character is a descendent of a Greek deity. I'm starting to look forward to this! All in all, I have a very good feeling about this book, & I think it'll be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment